- Outline and discuss the causes of absenteeism as an employee
- Identify whether the absenteeism is misconduct or incapacity.
- Help you identify absenteeism patterns.
- How to properly and effectively deal with absenteeism as an incapacity
- Walk through everyday examples and discuss practical ways of dealing with absenteeism
MORE ABOUT ANGUS:
We love doing webinars with Angus. He has a wealth of knowledge that he generously shares this with attendees. This coupled with his dry sense of humour make Angus’s webinars both highly valuable, informative and entertaining.
Angus is an admitted attorney with over 20 years’ experience, 10 of which have been in his own law firm. Angus’s experience includes being appointed as an Acting Judge in the Labour Court in 2017. He has lectured part-time and is a SETA accredited facilitator and trainer.
Managing Absenteeism in the Workplace
26 November - 13h00 - 15h00
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have received your registration, we will be in contact with you to arrange payment and provide you with the necessary info in order to attend Angus’ webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.