The COVID 19 pandemic and the Risk Adjusted Strategy has forced many companies to set up staff to work from home and this raises questions of:
- Work Performance
- Restructuring the job function(s) / Duties
- Salary Reduction
Join labour law expert, Angus Bailie, for this informed educational webinar.
Angus will address questions such as:
- Can I still take disciplinary action and how do I do this?
- What form can disciplinary action take?
- How do I monitor their performance?
- How do I correctly manage my employee’s work performance?
- What do I have to provide them with to enable them to work from home?
- Can I restructure their job function(s) or duties?
- What is the correct process to adopt when undertaking this restructuring?
- Can I reduce salaries if they are working from home?
- What happens if I don’t have enough work to keep them busy the whole time?
MORE ABOUT ANGUS:
We love doing webinars with Angus. He has a wealth of knowledge that he generously shares this with attendees. This coupled with his dry sense of humour make Angus’s webinars both highly valuable, informative and entertaining. Angus is an admitted attorney with over 20 years’ experience, 10 of which have been in his own law firm. Angus’s experience includes being appointed as an Acting Judge in the Labour Court in 2017. He has lectured part-time for the faculties of Law and Science at Pearson Institute and the faculty of Law for the University of the Free State and is a SETA accredited facilitator and trainer.
Date: 24 November
Time: 13h00 – 15h00
Cost: R300 per Person
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have received your registration, we will be in contact with you to arrange payment and provide you with the necessary info in order to attend Angus’ webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.