COVID 19 has placed tremendous financial strain on companies and in particular their cash flow. Where clientele are not paying, the company will need to embark on some form of debt collection.
There are many misconceptions, very often proffered by debt collection agencies themselves, and in this webinar Angus offer practical and easy to follow tips on how to keep a tight ship.
- What can the company do or not do when collecting on debt?
- Can we list the clients with credit bureaus?
- At what stage can we issue summons and what are the pros and cons of taking this step?
- What are the requirements to obtain judgment?
- Can we withhold services or even goods and if so what services and goods can be withheld if the client is not paying outstanding invoices?
MORE ABOUT ANGUS:
We love doing webinars with Angus. He has a wealth of knowledge that he generously shares this with attendees. This coupled with his dry sense of humour make Angus’s webinars both highly valuable, informative and entertaining.
Angus is an admitted attorney with over 20 years’ experience, 10 of which have been in his own law firm. Angus’s experience includes being appointed as an Acting Judge in the Labour Court in 2017. He has lectured part-time and is a SETA accredited facilitator and trainer.
Managing Bad Debt & Debt Collection - R475 per person
24 February - 09h00 - 11h00
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have received your registration, we will be in contact with you to arrange payment and provide you with the necessary info in order to attend Angus’ webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.