The Art of Exit Interviewing
The value of exit interviews is often overlooked. They frequently take the form of a list of questions that are glibly dealt with just to get the process over or in some instances there is no exit interview at all.
What is the company missing out on by not taking full advantage of this strategic opportunity?
If you, as a company, are able to effectively identify the reasons why people are resigning, you are much better placed to establish:
- How to encourage top performers to stay
- Possible areas of mismanagement
- Training needs
- Are the growth opportunities in your company attractive?
- Are employees feeling valued?
- How your company culture is perceived by employees?
- How managers can improve employee motivation and effectiveness?
- Gain insight into managers’ leadership styles and effectiveness.
- Learn about HR benchmarks including salaries and benefits at competing companies
Your opportunity for finding those answers comes during the exit interview, but how do you manage an exit interview effectively?
Join us as we discuss the above and share 6 strategic goals that your organisation should be focusing on in order to run an efficient exit interview programme. Managing an exit interview effectively may result in even a disgruntled employee, leaving as an ambassador for your company. This webinar will include suggested questions for you to include in your organisations exit interview policy.
More About Adele
- 22 Years’ plus experience within the Human Resources, Recruitment and Training Industries, both in a corporate and agency environment.
- Has developed training material, trained and project managed for companies including: SAB Miller, Scania, Advtech, Ernst & Young, WesBank, EL Bateman, Pan African Resources, NGO’s and Government.
- Levels of training from basic learnerships to top level management and Government Officials.
- Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.
Adele is passionate about training and as a Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner, is driven to make a difference in people’s lives. She takes her responsibilities of imparting her knowledge and expertise very seriously but enjoys having fun while doing it. Adele’s energy is infectious and her warm, caring nature and passion for ongoing learning and development is unmistakable. She is down to earth and genuine and people are drawn to her easy going, people focused and generous nature.
13 July: 14h30 - 16h00
Cost: R475 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have received your registration, we will be in contact with you to arrange payment and provide you with the necessary info in order to attend Adele’s webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.