In these trying times, companies are confronted on a daily basis with unacceptable employee behaviour. This problem is compounded in situations where the company does not have the know-how to initiate disciplinary enquires correctly and effectively which can result in the employee being inaccurately charged. This could be the difference between achieving a successful outcome or not.
This webinar is aimed at providing you, as the initiator with all that you need to know to prepare for a disciplinary hearing.
In this course, Angus will outline the company’s rights and responsibilities and answer questions like:
- Why is discipline important?
- How do you improve discipline in the workplace?
- Why is it important to have rules and regulations in the workplace?
- How to investigate a disciplinary incident?
- How to draft charges?
- How to prepare for a disciplinary hearing?
- What does it mean to have a ‘fair’ disciplinary hearing?
- What are Rules of Evidence?
- How do you gather appropriate evidence and investigate the matter?
MORE ABOUT ANGUS:
We love doing webinars with Angus. He has a wealth of knowledge that he generously shares this with attendees. This coupled with his dry sense of humour make Angus’s webinars both highly valuable, informative and entertaining. Angus is an admitted attorney with over 20 years’ experience, 13 of which have been in his own law firm. Angus’s experience includes being appointed as an Acting Judge in the Labour Court in 2017. He has lectured part-time for the faculties of Law and Science at Pearson Institute and the faculty of Law for the University of the Free State and is a SETA accredited facilitator and trainer.
Monday 24 June
Time: 09h30 – 10h30
Cost: R475 per Person
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have received your registration, we will be in contact with you to arrange payment and provide you with the necessary info in order to attend Angus’ webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.